Is Mr. Dino getting an extension on Crowdfundr?
Today’s Crowdfund Café update features news that’s familiar to a lot of IRL cafés – supply chain snafus.
MR DINO PRIDE KEYCHAINS
We found out our supplier for keychains is going on vacation between September 28 and October 5. This falls in the window that the Crowdfundr for Mr. Dino Pride keychains would close.
So here’s a question for current and pending backers: Should we wrap up the campaign early and put orders in ASAP? OR, should we extend the campaign to October 6?
Let me know by leaving a comment on the campaign update!
THE LEGEND OF JAMIE ROBERTS, VOLUME 2
The files are sent off to the printer! Now, don’t expect an update from the printer for another 14 days (at best). But I DID ask for a print proof before we go full steam ahead.
Until we hear further, digital rewards have been sent. Backers, check your inboxes for those rewards.
As for November – we’re planning a Fantasyville Holiday Pop-Up Shop! More info is coming after October 1.
That’s all for now. Thank you for reading!
You. Are. Awesome.